DetailsFor a multiday traverse along the exposed Tonto Plateau, these lightweight baselayer bottoms offer exceptional breathability, stretch and ultrafast dry times. Capilene Lightweight is Patagonia's lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric's subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester with 35-UPF sun protection and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin comfort, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Capilene Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering with 35-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewing. Fabric is bluesign approved.