DetailsAfter a month on the road, 15,000 vertical feet of climbing and days of monsoon conditions, Patagonia's correspondent writes that her Better Sweater Jacket still looks as fresh as the day she started. The wool-like fabric has a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump, and the heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Full-front zip ends in a garage and stand-up collar. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign approved