DetailsCool down with the world's first ventilating life jacket featuring Airescape breathable technology (patent pending). The V-Eight was designed for ultimate comfort in warm or humid climates, featuring a mesh back design for a unrestricted fit in boats with high seatbacks and a pocket big enough for your favorite sports beverage. Great for recreational paddling, touring, kayak fishing and sailing.
- Airscape Technology minimizes the PFD's surface contact with your torso while strategically placed vent ports allow body heat to escape.
- Cargo Pockets-Astral pockets are bigger on the inside than they appear. With clever baffles and gussets, we keep the profile of pockets low when not used, but they expand to fit your apples.
- Chimney Vent-To stay cool, you can ride with the zipper down. The backup buckle will keep the vest secure.
- Articulated Foam Panels-Ergonomically shaped foam provides unsurpassed fit and freedom of movement, conforming naturally to your torso.
- Mesh Back-This mesh back design accommodates boats with high seatbacks while allowing maximum airflow and ventilation to the back panel.
- PVC-free Gaia foam
(Measured at greatest torso circumference in inches)
Large/Extra Large 45-51"