- Balances speed and stability offering the most efficient glide for riders up to 100 kg.
- Speed and stability with comfort and great tracking for endless exploring.
- Deep center channel for stability.
- Chamfered rail edge for added speed.
- Sharp nose with lowered nose rocker for smooth and faster glide.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and FCS inserts.
- Bottom Shape: "Tri-concave with deep center channel and chamfered rail".
- Deep Center Channel funnels water smoothly from nose to the tail generating lift and speed.
- V-tail maximizes glide and reduces drag from the critical release area.
- WOOD STANDING AREA
- RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
- PRECISION MOLDED
- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
- Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcements.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
- Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
- All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches. *Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
Length: 12' 6" Width: 29" Thickness: 7.9" Tail Width: 19.4" Volume: 274 L Board Weight: 30.82 lbs. Suggested Rider Weight Range: 110-220 lbs.