Details"Extra fast, real stable and great tracking."
The Elite Touring 14'0" x 30" is for the paddler who wants the most possible speed out of an easy-to-ride board.
This design helps you conserve your energy due to its stability and comfort. Longer is always faster and this 14'0" x 30" Elite Touring maiximizes every inch.
Equipped with two bungee tie downs to carry extra gear and four FCS inserts for installing lights or GPS. Take this board on your next adventure!
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- STRONG, LIGHT AND EXCLUSIVE.
Length: 14' Width: 30" Tail Width: 14.7" Volume: 249 L