Details"Extra fast, real stable and great tracking."
A great alternative for a more stable race board and a lively crisp design that lends itself to exploring waterways anywhere. This design works really well in flat water, but you may be surprised by how well it rides down wind and catches small chop and bumps.
Equipped with two bungee tie downs to carry extra gear and four FCS inserts for installing lights or GPS.
The Elite Touring 12'6" x 30" is fast and easy to paddle – for the riders who want efficiency, ease and control.
"Round V double concave midsection to deep V concave tail"
- Dol-Fin 22" Hexcel Fin.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- STRONG, LIGHT AND EXCLUSIVE.
Length: 12' 6" Width: 30" Tail Width: 17.1" Volume: 249 L