DetailsLean, Mean, Hands Free Fishing Machine
This model has the same open deck layout and fast stable hull as the popular Slayer series plus an extra-large rudder for quick maneuverability. The unique Propel system (patent pending) is the only pedal drive system that can be pedaled in reverse, an essential capability when stalking and battling the catch of the day. The ability to pedal backwards allows you to stay on target against the wind or in changing currents.
- Flat Deck for Standing and Stripping Line
- Open Stern Hatch with Scuppers and Molded in Fishing Crate and Bait Bucket Indents
- Behind the Seat Small Hatch with Bucket
- Solid Aluminum Carry Handles
- Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Groove Tracks
- Slayer Propel First Class Seat
- Electronics Console
- Quiet Stable Hull
- Super Seal Plug
Length: 13' 2" Width: 33" Depth: 13" Weight: 89 lbs. Weight Fully Rigged: 108 lbs. Max. Capacity: 500 lbs.