DetailsNEW SKIMMER 120 PROPEL - The industry's first lightweight pedal drive kayak has arrived!
After 9 successful years on the water, the Propel Pedal Drive system has landed in a beautiful, lightweight Hurricane Skimmer 120 design. While heavy polyethylene barges often require a trailer for transport, our 59 lb Skimmer 120 Propel can easily be moved from your car-top to the water and back again by hand. The Skimmer 120 Propel isn’t just a pleasure to car-top though; it delivers as a recreational hands-free cruising kayak too. With a sharp entry flared bow for enhanced glide and smooth travel in choppy water, the Skimmer 120 Propel cruises with efficiency and grace. Combine that with a pedal drive system that creates unique on-water opportunities for fishing, bird watching, nature photography, and exercise, and you have a winning combination for sure. This lightweight pedaling machine also features our 1st Class frame seat with sliding adjustment for comfortable, proper on-water ergonomics and a port side steering mechanism that handles easily via finger-tip control. Enlighten yourself by experiencing a Hurricane.
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Hatches, 5.5" Center & 8" Bow: Storage compartment access
- Rear Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Console w/cup holder: Holds water bottle & provides mounting for angler kit
- Outfitting: AireStream seatback and new Skimmer Cushpad
- Sealect Designs Footbrace system: Easy adjust pinch & pull
- Molded Grab Handles on Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Stern Drain Plug: Simple hull drainage
Length: 12' Width: 31" Weight: 55 lbs. Capacity: 350 lbs.