DetailsWith regulated circuitry, Quad can run on alkaline or lithium batteries. Four Ultrabright LEDs illuminate the darkest conditions with a wide flood beam. Quad's housing features molecularly bonded O-ring seal for waterproof durability. With a low battery indicator, a separately molded battery tray and high-grade materials, the Quad is a popular headlamp for paddling and general outdoor use.
- WATERPROOF - LEVEL 2: Princeton Tec's intermediate rating, Level 2, is assigned to lights that offer a degree of water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- REGULATED LED / CONSTANT BRIGHTNESS: Princeton Tec lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- FOCUSED WIDE BEAMS: This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- BATTERY POWER METER: The battery power meter provides you with continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing spare batteries.
- POWER: 78 Lumens
- LAMP: 4 Ultrabright LEDs
- BURN TIME: 108 Hours
- BATTERIES: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium
- WEIGHT: 96 Grams