DetailsLendal's Paddle Leash provides an important extra margin of safety for pushing your limits in sea paddling. Allows you to keep track of your paddle and exercise extra control of paddle and kayak in a variety of rescue scenarios. Designed with input from top paddlers on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Secure, easy-to-manage ball-and-loop attachment can be done one-handed (with a bit of practice)
- Bright yellow release tab provides instant disengagement in emergency
- Light static cord maintains positive connection with kayak at all times and is long enough for a full range of bracing and support strokes
- Cam-lock buckle secures leash to kayak, wrist, buoyancy aid or life vest; quick tug opens buckle for release
- Tremendous safety asset when used appropriately in proper conditions; not for use in whitewater paddling, due to risk of entanglement.