DetailsStarting up the precipitous trail to Huayna Picchu, you leave the crowds behind and enter the tropical, high-altitude world of mist, cloud and wind. This is where our Sidesend Jacket excels. Its soft-shell design blocks wind, sheds moisture and holds your heat when the day’s plans go into night. The Sidesend has a lightweight yet sturdy feel. Made with a stretchy fabric that combines a dash of spandex with recycled polyester, it manages a wide range of weather conditions while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability for aerobic activities. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks moisture. Inside, a soft, brushed tricot backer wicks perspiration to keep you dry when you're pushing the pace uphill. Features include a stand-up collar, two zippered handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, two internal drop-in pockets, and a microfleece-lined neck, wind flap and cuffs for a skin-friendly feel. Hip length.
- Versatile bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric made of durable 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Soft yet durable brushed tricot backer wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Full length center front zipper with a stand-up collar; fixed, self-fabric cuffs lined with microfleece for next to skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-chest vertical zippered pocket; internal drop in pockets for added storage
- Microfleece lined neck and wind flap for next to skin comfort
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish