DetailsPatagonia's Long-Sleeved Fore Runner shirt wicks, breathes and gives added coverage for early starts and late finishes. This everyday training and running shirt is made with a lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric that's extremely air permeable, and has Air Flow mesh underarm panels and flatlock seams (offset at the shoulder) for no-chafe, next-to-skin comfort. Other details include 15-UPF sun protection, Polygiene permanent odor control, reflective logos on the chest and center back neck, and a convenient locker loop for drying out.
- Highly breathable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh underarm panels for ventilation
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- 2.8-oz 100% all-recycled polyester, with moisture-wicking performance