DetailsThis slim-fitting tee is made from a soft, heathered 50/50 fabric blend of U.S.-grown organic cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester, and features original art by Neil Hubert, screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
The crest of the southern Andes skyline becomes emblematic on our Fitz Roy Crest Cotton/Poly T-Shirt. The tee is made from an exceptionally soft blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen print inks are PVC and phthalate free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S. grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative.
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.