DetailsThe legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to kayak fishing supremacy is better than ever. It’s still every inch an Outback fishing kayak, with a time-tested hull that’s an ideal blend of confident stability and smooth maneuverability. Yet more nimble than ever, thanks to the efficient reversing MirageDrive 180. The deck is designed around the marvelous Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Cruise, camp, or catch. The Outback is packed full of kayak fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch.
Length: 12'1" Width: 33" Hull Weight: 81 lbs. Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lbs. Max Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Lowrance® Ready