DetailsThe Slayer Propel 10 is a formidable fishing machine as well as a fun, comfortable pedaling and paddling vessel. With an overall length of 10' and fitted hull weight of 57 lbs. It is easy to handle both on and off the water. It is light enough to car-top and slides effortlessly into the back of a pick-up truck. Anglers will especially enjoy the quick turning radius and of course the ability to pedal in reverse for on-the-fly stopping or backing up to fight the catch of the day. With an overall capacity of nearly 500lbs, the Slayer Propel 10 offers a great day of fishing for any size Angler.
- Flat Deck for Standing and Stripping Line
- Open Stern Hatch with Scuppers and Molded in Fishing Crate and Bait Bucket Indents
- Oval Bow Hatch with Cover
- Behind the Seat Small Hatch with Bucket
- Solid Aluminum Carry Handles
- Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Groove tracks
- Slayer Propel First Class Seat
- Quiet Stable Hull
- Super Seal Plug
Length: 10' Width: 34" Depth: 13" Weight: 62 lbs. Weight Fully Rigged: 82 lbs. Max. Capacity: 500 lbs.