DetailsThe Sport is sized just right for quick escapes, nine easy feet of kick-back sit-on-top kayak with Hobie MirageDrive motivation. Hop on and go. Stay awhile; the cushy Vantage CT will float away your cares. The Sport is a compact kayak, but doesn’t skimp on comfort or storage. Back friendly; you shouldn’t break a sweat getting to or from the water. Focus on fun; the durable polyethylene is carefree and tough. The Sport has a big heart that equally loves pleasure cruising and kayak fishing.
Length: 9'7" Width: 29.5" Hull Weight: 61 lbs. Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lbs. Max Capacity: 225 lbs.
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- 6” and 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Lowrance® Ready