DetailsThe Trident 13 has hit the perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, performance and stability. The Trident 13 was designed by professional kayak anglers looking to maximize features in a 13' hull. The ACS2 seating system combined with the adjustable foot pegs allows almost any paddler to hit their comfort zone in stride. The Trident 13 performs well in almost any water application but you'll notice the superb performance in breaking surf and rough seas.
- ACS II Seat for all-day comfort
- Gunnel accessory tracks
- Oversize tank well with bungee and cooler option
- Bow Click Seal Hatch
- Battery storage bag in bow hatch
- Sonar Shield
- Redesigned Mod Pod II
- Accessory plate with Transducer Compatible Scupper
- Support Track foot brace system
- Paddle holder with rod rest
- Side-mounted carrying handles
- Reflective deck rigging
- Two Flush mounted rod holders
- Skid plate
Length: 13' 6" Width:29" Weight: 79 lbs. Seat Width: 17" Leg Length: 51" Bow Hatch: 20" x 11.375" Max. Capacity: 355 lbs.