DetailsElegant simplicity: This low-profile performer with a rigid inflatable drop stitch hull is the lightest weight hands-free inflatable kayak in the Hobie fleet. Ideal for quick trips after work, or jetting to another continent (while escaping most airline oversize baggage fees). Throw a optional H-Crate in the back, grab a fishing rod and enjoy kayak fishing. It packs plenty of stability into its low profile design. Plus a fin is provided, to assist when tracking is needed. Yet fully featured, with Hobie’s supremely adjustable Vantage CTi Seating System and the fingertip control of the Twist and Stow Rudder.
Length: 11'3" Width: 39" Hull Weight: 35.5 lbs. Fully Rigged Weight: 64.5 lbs. Max Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Vantage CTi Seat
- Integrated Rudder system for left- or right-hand steering
- Improved construction techniques and materials
- One color, a Mango/Slate combo
- Hobie MirageDrive with Glide Technology and ST Bluefins
- Optional Skeg Fin Available for StandUp Use