DetailsFurther, Faster, Quieter
The new 12' 6" WING is a Touring SUP designed for fitness paddling, flatwater cruising, open ocean touring and recreational racing. It’s aimed at medium and larger riders looking for a board with excellent glide that is versatile and easy to ride. With 285 liters volume the 12' 6" WING is ideal for beginners up to 260lbs, with plenty of floatation for larger intermediate riders. ACE-TEC construction offers a unique combination of durability AND lightweight performance at a great price. New ERGO GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
In development for two years with the BIC Sport international team of riders, the WING series features a super stable, feature rich platform optimized for a smooth, clean and effortless paddling experience. They are designed as all-purpose boards for fitness paddling, recreational racing and simply cruising around enjoying walking on water. The WING series is the latest addition to the ACE-TEC family of 'premium boards without the premium price'. ACE-TEC is an exclusive BIC Sport thermoformed construction technology, fine tuned for performance Stand Up Paddling. This unique technology produces lightweight, high-performance boards with exceptional durability and exact shapes.
- Award Winning Touring Shapes
- Go Further, Faster, Quieter
- Keeled nose cuts smoothly through chop while the flat section under standing area and tail improve stability
- Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
- 2013 Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year
- Attachment Points: Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
WING Series : Award Winning Touring Shapes
Designed for efficiency and stability the WING series offers a smooth and effortless paddling experience. Perfect for sunrise cruises along your local lake, destination day-tripping to secluded spots as well as serious exploration in extreme conditions. A full vee entry transitions to a displacement hull through the nose into a flat planing hull under foot and out the tail. This unique design gives the WING impressive glide as well as stability, allowing you to go further, faster and quieter than on a traditional board.
- Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Length: 12'6" Width: 30" Board Weight: 34 lbs Volume: 285 L Weight Capacity: 260 lbs. Center Fin: Touring 9"