DetailsA Unique Board for Family Fun, Fitness and Yoga
The 'CROSS-SUP 11' blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine "Gear of the Year" WING Touring series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga. ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
- Keeled nose: Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail to rail volume: Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points: Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11' for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure): Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun.
Flat water Hybrid Shapes:
An ultra stable platform equally suited for first timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique 'hybriD' design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
- Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts: no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Length: 11' Width: 34" Thickness: 5.5" Volume: 260 L Board Weight: 34 lbs. Weight Range: 285 lbs. Fin: Quick Touring 9"