DetailsA Unique Board for Family Fun, Fitness and Yoga
The 'CROSS-SUP' 10' blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine "Gear of the Year" WING Touring series.
This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga. ERGO GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
- Keeled nose: Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail to rail volume: Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points: Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport.
- Flat deck: Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure: Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun.
Flat water Hybrid Shapes
An ultra stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique 'hybriD' design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
ACE-TEC : Light Weight, Durability and Performance:
Over the past five years we've refined the ideal composite lay up for SUP, with ACE-TEC as the result. This exclusive BIC Sport technology suits the needs of experienced riders and novices alike with the unique combination of Durability AND Lightweight Performance at a Great Price.
- Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Length: 10' Width: 33" Thickness: 4 3/4" Volume: 195 L Weight: 27 lbs. Weight Range: 220 lbs.