DetailsThe Skimmer 140's touring style hull and Trylon construction allow it to easily outpace other kayaks in its class, and its low seat-pan and comfortable outfitting make you feel totally connected with the boat. Fully-featured from bow to stern with a generous front hatch, center day hatch, and stern day hatch, the Skimmer 140 is designed for serious paddling, and anglers will be overwhelmed by the outfitting opportunities this lightweight SOT has to offer. Featuring the Airestream seatback and fully integrated seat system, the Skimmer 140 will score high with customers desiring more hull speed and increased capacity in a lighter weight SOT package.
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Hatches - 5.5" Center, 5.5" Stern and 16" Bow: Storage compartment access
- Rear Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Console w/cup holder: Holds water bottle & provides mounting for angler kit
- Outfitting: AireStream seatback and new Skimmer Cushpad
- Sealect Designs Footbrace system: Easy adjustment pinch & pull
- Molded Grab Handleon Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Stern Drain Plug: Simple hull drainage
Length: 14' Width: 29.5" Weight: 52 lbs. Capacity: 325 lbs.